CORONA VIRUS SAFETY MEASURES
We wanted to inform you of a number of measures we have taken for the prevention of the spread of infection and the safety of all our guests, customers & staff.
We have implemented stringent procedures to ensure your safety and comfort.
• We have carried out training with our team on accredited courses in infection prevention and control.
• We have placed numerous sanitizer points throughout the property on entrances, back of house, high volume areas.
• Our Housekeeping department is sanitizing all public areas regularly – door handles, push doors, lifts, buttons, light switches for example.
• Notices & Information sheets have been circulated to staff and are present in back of house areas.
• The chemicals we use cleaning & wiping down surfaces are of medical grade standard.
• Full sanitation of bedrooms are carried out by our housekeeping department on all departures. While this has always been done extra attention has now been given to sanitation.
All of our bedroom reservations have fully flexible cancellation policies as we understand plans can change.
We would also ask guests to:
• Sanitise and wash your hands as often as possible
• Cover nose & mouth when coughing
• If you have any flu like symptoms please delay your visit to the hotel.
If you require any further information ahead of your visit, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by phone or email.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back with the same warm hospitality you have always received at The Killeshin Hotel and Leisure Club. Thank you for your co-operation as we adapt to a new normal in the hotel.
For more information, see our information video here