Frequently Asked Questions
Ahead of your stay with us, we have compiled a list of our most asked questions from previous guests. If you still have a question that is not answered below, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by phone or email.
- How do I get to The Killeshin Hotel? The Killeshin Hotel is located on The Dublin Road and is easily accessible from The M7, taking junction 16 signposted for Carlow/Portlaoise and follow the signs for Portlaoise town, the Killeshin Hotel is located on the right hand side.
GPS (Lat, Lon): 53.04029185; -7.27204799
Search for these coordinates in Google Maps:+53° 2′ 25.0512″,-7° 16′ 19.3722″
- What is your Eircode? R32 TYW7
- Are you dog friendly? Yes, see more info about our pet friendly policy here.
- Have you wheelchair accessible rooms? Yes, we would have wheelchair accessible rooms. Click here to read more about our Accessible Rooms.
- What time is breakfast? Monday – Sunday 7:00am till 10:30am
- What are the bar opening hours? Food menu served from 12.30 to 9.30pm daily.
- Where can I view your menus? You can view all our menus here.
- Is there parking at the hotel? Yes, we have ample parking at the front of the hotel and further parking to the rear of the hotel and underground parking accessible by stairs and elevator.
- Do I have to book my Leisure Centre slot in advance? No.
- What time do kids have to be out of the pool? Children’s hours in the pool are from 6.30am to 7.00pm.
- What time is check in/check out times? Rooms are available from 3.00pm daily. If you wish to check in at an earlier time please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate this. Check-out is at 12.00pm.
- Do you have Wi-Fi? Yes we have complimentary WiFi throughout the property.
- Can I charge my electric car at the hotel?/Where is the nearest electric car charging point? There is an e-car charging point just couple of minutes away from the hotel by the train station.
- Do you provide a baby sitting service? Yes, this can be arranged for you during your stay. Please call our reception team ahead of your stay to arrange.
- Do you have 24hr reception? Yes, you can arrive at any time and a member of our team will be there to assist you.
- What is your Covid 19 policy? All details of the changes we’ve implemented can be found here or you can contact us for a copy of our full policy.
- How far are you from Portlaoise Town Centre? The hotel is situated on the edge of Portlaoise town, only a short 15 minute walk to an array of Bars & Restaurants in the heart of the Midlands.